San Diego Business Lawyers
San Diego Law Firm is well known for its skilled, efficient business lawyers and business law services. We can offer you outstanding legal representation at reasonable rates; practical and reliable advice; continuous availability; and a commitment to doing all of your legal work on time and within budget.
San Diego Law Firm business attorneys specialize in providing a wide range of legal services, tailored just for businesses, that provide the legal framework you need to be confident that your business is working for you the way it should.
We’ll take the time to get to know you and look at all aspects of your situation. We want to understand your objectives and to work with you to secure your future, while making sure you are always comfortable and satisfied in all your dealings with your business lawyer in San Diego. And whenever possible, we’ll offer you fixed-price services so you’ll know up front what our fees will be.
A business lawyer at San Diego Law Firm is continuously available to advise and protect you in your business and individual relationships so that you can take advantage of business opportunities and more easily manage and safeguard your personal and business assets.
Our San Diego business attorneys can help you with:
- Starting a business or buying a business. We handle all necessary legal steps, including investigating business opportunities, preparing incorporation and LLC documents and partnership agreements, business purchase agreements, and other legal documents. We can help you bring and keep your business into compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Running a business. We can help you fulfill your legal obligations as an employer, and avoid wage, harassment, and other employment law disputes. We prepare employment contracts and employee policy manuals, advise on and register trademarks and copyrights, and prepare retirement plans and benefit plans.
- Business real estate. We handle all business real estate matters: buying and selling commercial real estate, commercial lease negotiations and document preparation, building and development issues, zoning, and more.
- Selling a business. We help clients with everything connected with selling a business: legal advice, investigating potential buyers, assisting with negotiations, and preparing all transfer documents, preliminary memorandums, and sale contracts. We also handle all aspects of succession planning and transferring a business to family members so that you obtain the maximum financial security, tax savings, and peace of mind.
- Closing a business. If your business can’t be sold due to market or financial reasons, we will can advise you on asset liquidation or auction, and make sure that all legal notice requirements for closing a business are satisfied.
- Business disputes and lawsuits. We can help you resolve business disputes and lawsuits as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. We offer pre-lawsuit counseling so you can know and evaluate your options, and provide sound advice and skilled representation in lawsuits, arbitrations, settlement negotiations and mediations.
Your Personal and Business Legal Representative in San Diego
When you select San Diego Law Firm, one of our seasoned senior business attorneys will become your Personal Legal Representative. That business attorney will oversee all your legal affairs even if another attorney is performing a particular service for you. This ensures that you always receive the same dedication and quality of service that brought you to us in the first place. Your Personal Legal Representative will always remain your primary contact and will be intimately involved in making sure you are getting excellent legal services for your businesses.